Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My baby's first day at "School"

Sniff-sniff... Maternity is officially over. :-( Okay, I will admit it was slightly easier to go back to work than with Sean. After all, the fear of "will they still love me at the end of the day knowing I left them?" has been laid to rest. The verdict: they sure do! :-) BUT, that doesn't mean that Mommy didn't shed a tear (or two, or three).

But my little baby was perfect (of course)! The ladies said that they all took turns holding him (everyone, even those teachers not in the infant room) because he is so darn cute! He was cooing and smiling (aka - flirting) all day and was super smily when I picked him up (which just could NOT come fast enough)!

Here he is before heading off to school... isn't he just a doll?!?



1 comments:

Heather, TJ, Brock, and Jillian said...

LOVE the hair combed over like that, he looks like a little man! Such a cutie!