Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I-L-L...

I-N-I! Last Saturday, we took Sean to his very first Illinois football game!!! I dusted off the old Illinois football jersey I bought for Nick almost 9 years ago and viola, we were ready to go! He must have been good luck as the Illini brought home another win. Sean lasted up until half time, but then he was starting to get a little restless. In his defense, it wasn't a very exciting game.

He really liked when Illinois scored as they set off the orange and blue fireworks (I just liked that they scored)! He also really liked Northern Illinois mascot - the Huskie. He thought it was pretty funny that this big white and black dog would dance, clap and wave his "paws" around!

Here he is on the way to the game



At the game...

I LOVE this picture!




0 comments: