Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nathan - 18 months


It's hard to believe that Nathan is 18 MONTHS! That just seems so old to me! Today was his well-baby visit (at least I still get to call it that) and I'm happy to report all is well! The doctor is very happy with how he is growing and progressing, which is music to this Mommy's ears! :-) Here are his stats:

Length: 30 7/8 inches (13.9%)
Weight: 20 lbs., 11 oz. (1.92%)

So basically he's tall (ish) and skinny! She said that his curve on the chart is just fine (even though his weight it low). He's quite the active little boy, so he burns a lot of calories.

Just because I always like to look back and see the differences (or similarities) between Nathan and Sean, here were Sean's stats at 18 months:

Length: 29 1/2 inches (0.06%)
Weight: 18 lbs., 6 oz. (1.25%)

The same or different, I just love my boys!!!

0 comments: