Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

Christmas Eve is one of my favorite days of the year! I think I almost like it more than Christmas Day! It's been tradition in our family to go to Christmas Eve service and then head back to Mom and Dad's (used to be my Grandmothers) for Christmas dinner, and then the kids get to chose one gift to open. This year, Jamie's Dad, his girlfriend and her daughter were able to join us! It's always so nice when they are able to come to church with us and celebrate such a wonderful holiday!

Dinner was delicious (as always) and the boys all have such a fun time playing together! The gift Sean chose was probably one of his favorite gifts this year... a SECOND Wii Motion Plus controller! Yep, no more sharing remotes for this family!! Plus, Grandma and Grandpa didn't know it yet, but Santa was brining them a Wii for Christmas! Nathan opened a gift card to Toys 'r Us! Can't go wrong there. ;-)

It was a wonderful service, yummy meal, and priceless time with the family!



My little reindeer (Rudolph's got nothing on him!)






Brotherly love... Nathan loves giving Sean hugs, Sean likes to run away. ;-)




The cousins



My sister and her family (I LOVE this picture)

0 comments: