Thursday, January 27, 2011

Globetrotters

I'll admit it... I've always wanted to see the Globetrotters (Jamie too!). I'm not sure why, I do know it's a show and not real basketball players, but I've always loved seeing their commercials and wanted to go. So me being the awesome Mom I am, took my desire to see them and placed it on my child. I mean, what 4 year old boy wouldn't want to see them... right?

We had the opportunity to get discounted tickets with my nephew's boy scout group, so we jumped on the chance to see them! Mom and Dad were kind enough to stay home with Nathan (concrete stairs + Nathan = heart attack for Mommy) so that we could truly enjoy this experience with Sean.

So did the show live up to my expectations? Well, let's just say I won't be as disappointed if Nathan doesn't want to see them when he is older. But we did have a good time! The humor was probably a little old for Sean, and there weren't quite as many tricks as I had hoped, but it was a fun night with my sweet Sean!

0 comments: