Sunday, August 7, 2011

5 Meals - 1 Hour, Week 6


Well, week 5 was kind of a bust. Nathan and I kind of shared some kind of stomach bug, so food wasn't really all that appealing to us. For example, sadly I cannot tell you how the Parmesan Tilapia was, as I just couldn't stomach the thought of fish! So, here is my sad review of week 4:


Monday - Parmesan Tilapia
I still am not sure if I could stomach this, this week. :-(

Tuesday - Frozen pizza
Umm, always good! ;-)

Wednesday - Bourbon Marinaded Pork Chops
Delish, but we discovered this week that these really need to be done on the grill.

Thursday - Onion Garlic Pork Roast with potatoes, carrots and onion (crock pot)
This was really, really good (I thought), but Jamie is just not a fan of pork in the crock pot.

Friday - Leftovers

Now that we are all feeling better, here's what's on the menu for week 6:

Monday - Salmon Patties

Tuesday - Meatloaf Balls (the name cracks Jamie up... I'm using MY meatloaf recipe and the concept from the post here.)

Wednesday - Jamie's Famous Spaghetti

Thursday - Tater Tot Casserole (two cans of cream of mushroom soup make this soooo good!)

Friday - Onion Ring Chicken

Saturday - Grilling out steaks!

Until next week, happy cooking!

0 comments: