Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello friends and family! I can't believe it's been two months since I last posted - Yikes! There is so much to catch you all up on, but first, let me say I hope this post finds you all well!

I'll start with where I left off with my last post. December 4th, Jamie and I celebrated SEVEN YEARS of marriage! Although it's not a "milestone" anniversary, I still think it's pretty cool! I can honestly say, each year gets better and better, and I am SO LUCKY to have him in my life! He is THE BEST husband and father I could have ever imagined!

We celebrated by going to dinner at Minnechi's (where we had our rehearsal dinner) following by "Christmas Vacation" at the Virginia Theatre here in Champaign. We watched that movie on our second date, so it was fitting. :-) We just love seeing anything at the Virginia... the atmosphere there is just so cool! We actually managed to get one picture of the two of us, courtesy of Rob (the owner of Minnechi's). This was taken right before Jamie surprised me with my present... a purse I had been ogling over for awhile! He had it wrapped and dropped off at the restaurant before we arrived. Isn't that awfully thoughtful? Here's to 7x7 more years together babe!

0 comments: