Friday, August 10, 2012

June happenings...

June was another busy month, but in a different way. Jamie was blessed with a HUGE project at a retirement complex called the Inman. He spent most of the month (including week nights, and weekends), working his tail off. He's still working there, but not quite as much now, which is nice.

My sister and I decided that it would be nice for all of us to get away, and spend a little time together, since everyone has been working so much. So my parents, my sister and her family, and us of course, all packed up and headed to St. Louis for Father's Day weekend. It was a quick trip, but so nice to be together. Jamie and Sean went to Six Flags with Elaine, Rick, Nick, and Kyle, while Mom, Dad, Nathan and I spent the day relaxing at the amazing hotel.

Elaine and Sean spent the day doing the smaller rides (of which he is STILL talking about). Elaine was great about sending me pictures and updates throughout the day, so that I could kind of experience what Sean was doing. It was SO hot that day, as you can tell by Sean's expression in this picture.



Nathan and I went on a short walk (aka, going down to the lobby and pressing the button to open the front door of the hotel 100 times). Isn't he just too cute?



Here is one of my favorite pictures from the weekend. My three favorite boys. Love.



The month ended with a visit from Grandma Becky and our niece, Rebecca. It was a great visit, but too short as usual. Becky's birthday was the 26th, so we were able to actually celebrate with her this year! Since she is a big camper, we got her a Large Utility Tote that she can use to transport and store stuff to and from her camper. And of course we had to come up with some fun phrase to put on it. :-)

0 comments: