Friday, August 10, 2012

Really?

Okay, so I know you Moms out there who have children who are school age, will be shaking your heads, eyebrows raised, and muttering "Yep" under your breath. But seriously? $100 for school supplies for ONE kiddo? OUCH! And that doesn't include the backpack, lunch box, PE shoes or back to school clothes. That is LITERALLY what I paid for Sean's supplies. So much for being frugal.

At least I still have two more years before I have to spend that much on Nathan. For now, it's a $30 check, two canisters of Clorox wipes, and a full size backpack. That I can handle. I did have to email his teacher to see if we could go with a little smaller backpack.




One thing that I thought was SO cool, was the card Sean received from his two teachers for this year. It invited him to a "meet and greet", to drop off his supplies, see his room, and meet the teachers. I just thought this was the coolest thing ever. Gives me such a great feeling about this year!

0 comments: